Dynasty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dynasty
Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dynasty on Facebook
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Free Soul Gold from Forsaken World Site
Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 pm by LadyArri

» Sleeping Jungle Adventure Quests
Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:21 pm by omegavladd

» Dedication Points
Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:15 am by Misfitcat

» 80 floater quest/nightmare revelry
Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:49 am by Guest

» Party make up for instances
Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 am by Dornara

» Immortal Rift map + tactic
Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 pm by Dornara

» A Basic Guide to doing Trade Runs
Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:36 am by Guest

» Rusty Hearts
Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:02 am by Guest

» How to earn Contribution and Guild Funds
Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:17 am by Guest

Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide

5 posters

Go down

Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide Empty Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide

Post by Gravus Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:46 pm

A Basic Guide to doing Trade Runs

This guide is based on my own experience with the quest. I haven't read up on the topic at all, so if anyone has valuable information to share feel free to do so...

At first you will be able to do the trade run 2 times per day. The Merchant Skill Tutor (Mani Maini) will have two skills available to you. One of which will unlock a 3rd possible trade run per day and another which will allow you to bargain the price of the goods that you can buy. If you are serious about making money and earning Mercury Reputaion you must get the skill for the 3rd trade run. Bargaining doesn't make that big difference at the start. Later on, when you can do more trade runs and when your Target/Limit gets higher, Bargaining will be more usefull.

Important Notes:
1) Trade Union Members can be seen on the map as a small yellow monument.
2) When buying or selling items at the merchants you can right click the items to guy/sell the max possible.
3) When you hover the mouse over your current/target gold (can be seen on the Trade Tab in your Bag) you will see that you have a limit that you can make in profit. for the first trade run your target is 15000 but your limit is 18000. Second run it's 20000 target and 24000 limit, and so on.
4) Always try and sell the items so that you reach the limit, as your reward in Soulcoins and Reputation is directly linked to your profit. (Sometimes that will mean selling 1 stack of items and then buying 1 stack, selling the next stack, and buying one stack again, until bag is filled with 4 stacks of new items)
5) Mercury Reputation can be used to trade in Mercury Coupons for 1g each (uses 100 Merc Rep)
6) Mercury Coupons can be earned by doing Midas Touch (Random Reward) or by buying them from the Auction house or other players. Keep in mind that you only get 1g per coupon so never pay more than 80s for one as the profit gets too low.
7) Using the Merchants Caravans to travel to different zones is not suggested as trading items between zones are usually not profitable. You are welcome to explore the possiblities and add to this guide if you do so.

The Trade Run:
1) Start off by speaking to Christopher in Freedom Harbor to start your trade run.
2) Right in front of him you will find Isha from who you need to buy Wheat Bread.
3) Next, you need to run to the South of the town and sell the Wheat Bread to Sola Kim. He is near the Valley of Whispers. Buy Cloak from him.
4) Your next destination is Loke in Ironclaw Wood in the West of Kalaires Plain. Sell all the Cloak to him and buy Agaric Mushrooms.
5) Next you go to Aphca in Fossicker's Plain just North of last Merchant. Sell the mushrooms and buy Bear Liver.
6) After that, you go to Milia near Windcry Farm in the North of Kalaires Plain. Sell the Bear Liver and buy Wheat Straw.
7) Your final destination is Isha in Freedom Harbor where you started. Sell the Wheat Straw to her.

Finally:
1) If you have reached your limit by this point, speak to Christopher (Click Business Estimation then Settle Accounts) to end the Trade Run.

2) If you haven't reached your limit yet, do step 2 to 7 again until you reach the limit.
Take note that once you are over the Target you can't buy any new items, so sell wisely as described in the important notes above.

3) The items that I suggested above are the ones that I know sell for the highest price at each merchant that you go to next. So buying the cheapest items isn't always the best choice, unless you know who you will sell them to.

4) When you reach a point where you bought all 120 of a certain item and have gold left, you can then buy the next item available and carry it with you until you get a good selling price for it. Usually it will be the second merchant you get to since buying that item.

Thank you for taking the time to read this guide, I hope it helped to make the Trade Run a little bit easier for you.

Last edited by Gravus on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gravus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide Empty Re: Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide

Post by Beltaine Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:36 am

Small addition, if you reach the target profit (let me call it soft limit) you are forced to close trade run. If you reach the hard limit your revenue is capped to maximum and you dont get any additional funds or reputation.

Beltaine
How do I post?
How do I post?

Back to top Go down

Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide Empty Re: Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide

Post by Beltaine Mon May 16, 2011 3:07 am

Base trade runs:

with the base trade runs, now the trading start to be more interessing, coz you get more trade places and you MAY CHOOSE where trade.

First basic pointers:
1) dont buy/sell stuff from the NPC in front of Trading posts, go to bases
2) before you enter the base look at entrance fee if not 0 choose another
3) look at the tax rate, lower the better
4) info is for today, the tax rates may change as the entrance fees

Simple Trade run circle:
1) start at Trading post manager and Dynasty base, buy a Cloak as much as you can
2) go to Ironclaw woods trackstone, Engage base, sell the Cloak, buy a Agaric Mushroom
3) go to Forsicker plains, choose TOTALWAR or FATALITY sell the Mushrooms and buy Bear Liver
4) go to Windcry Farm, Crusados base, sell the Liver buy Wheat Straw
5) go to FH sell the Straw buy White Bread
6) return to Valley of Whisper buy a Cloak ....

repeat until you reach the MAX. or the insanity, depends what comes first, and close the run by the NPC in the Dynasty base.

Beltaine
How do I post?
How do I post?

Back to top Go down

Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide Empty Guild trade run

Post by Santarion Sun May 29, 2011 5:36 am

Hopefully this will get more members to do more trade runs, since it gets you to your goal in a few minutes.

To start it of course you need to accept the quest at our Guild base(GB later on). I use the folowing route:

1. Buy Fine salt at GB(unless it says so buy all you can)
2. Go to Ironclaw woods and sell Fine salt and buy Agaric mushroom(selling all ofc unless I write not to)
3. Go to Forsicker's plains, sell Agaric mushroom and buy Bear Liver
4. Windcry farm: Sell Bear Liver, buy Rum
5. Freedom harbor: Sell Rum, buy Wheat bread

Sell that at guild base and you're done with #1 run.

For runs #2,#3,...just repeat the steps, if you have enough for all 120 of an item, buy other stuff they sell there instead of the 20 stack. Always try to carry as much as possible.

When I have more time I'll update this guide with pictures. If anyone knows a better way, please share. And BTW: Can admin change my name to Santarion? I mistyped it durring registration Razz

Santarion
How do I post?
How do I post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:57 pm

ty santa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harpya Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 am

Santarion wrote:
For runs #2,#3,...just repeat the steps, if you have enough for all 120 of an item, buy other stuff they sell there instead of the 20 stack. Always try to carry as much as possible.

The quantity inside bases raises to 200 items, except the high lvl ones like salt which is 180.

Just a side note Very Happy
Harpya
Harpya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide Empty It can be useful.............

Post by Ammy Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide Traderunkalairesmapbmps
Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide Traderunseaofoblivionpn
Trade Run and Base Trade Run full guide Traderunlunagrantpngsca
Ammy
Ammy
How do I post?
How do I post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:03 am

Just to add today (sept 9th 2011) we have 154 members lvl 40 and over capable of atleast 3 trade runs a day.

If all those characters did 3 trade runs on 1 day we would earn about 7 diamonds 8g 40s in guild funds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down