Dynasty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dynasty
Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dynasty on Facebook
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Free Soul Gold from Forsaken World Site
Immortal Rift map + tactic EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 pm by LadyArri

» Sleeping Jungle Adventure Quests
Immortal Rift map + tactic EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:21 pm by omegavladd

» Dedication Points
Immortal Rift map + tactic EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:15 am by Misfitcat

» 80 floater quest/nightmare revelry
Immortal Rift map + tactic EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:49 am by Guest

» Party make up for instances
Immortal Rift map + tactic EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 am by Dornara

» Immortal Rift map + tactic
Immortal Rift map + tactic EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 pm by Dornara

» A Basic Guide to doing Trade Runs
Immortal Rift map + tactic EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:36 am by Guest

» Rusty Hearts
Immortal Rift map + tactic EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:02 am by Guest

» How to earn Contribution and Guild Funds
Immortal Rift map + tactic EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:17 am by Guest

Immortal Rift map + tactic

2 posters

Go down

Immortal Rift map + tactic Empty Immortal Rift map + tactic

Post by Dornara Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:34 am

For the battlefeilds we have to bid with guild reserve, what is the first tactic game.
When the bids are done, means latest thursday 22:00 servertime, you can watch at NPC Leonidas in Freedom Harbor for what rival we got and which kind of war we will do.

Every week we have 2 times GvG on Saturday what can start to 3 different times.
>100 Vs 100 starts 20:00 servertime
>60 Vs 60 starts 21:00 servertime
>30 Vs 30 starts 22:00 servertime

Reward for GvG we get 23:05 servertime > inside our base gets every guild mate exp and free portions + the guild Leader becomes a few items what we stash and hand as reward to guild mates when we (all Leaders) think that it is good to do

Which of this fights we enter is secret till start time.

Get ready for the war and wait at Leonidas in Freedom Harbor till the command to enter comes in guild chat.
If there is not a command to enter < Do not enter >

If a command to enter, all open the list at Leonidas and enter the alowed war.

rule for all (in war or not)
the guild-chat is while our guild is fighting in a war only for war-relevant informations/commands!

All kinds of war are on the same map

Right after you entered the Immortal Rift take the quests you see around you!

on this map here are 6 marked positions (N1,N2,N3,S1,S2,S3) we have to get for us and hold them
for that we need normaly 2 groups moving together from spot to spot

at the begining of a war we all move one way (south or north) to take the spots on this side
right after we got one side for us, 2 groups attack the other side while all the rest start bring crystalls from the mine / refinery to our base (follow the quests u got at the entrance)

if we only have 2 groups or less in a war all attack and defend the spots... thats the main way to get points
the Crystalls are bonus points with that u make the base canon faster shooting
if we are totaly overpower, then we can kill the 2 towers in front of the enemie base-when the towers are killed the canon will also shoot faster/stronger

moving tips:
while you move, you are a easy target - the risk is high that a enemie can see you befor you see the enemie

generaly we can say that the main way on north and south between our base and the first spot is save
generaly we can say that the center exit out of base is not a good choos
generaly it is an good idea to jump from the fight spots to the center and go to the other side spots to take them
generaly is it good to hide fights you can't win (useless die a forlorn death)
generaly you should read the guild chat - follow the commands - there you will find your guild mates

GvG is a realy easy thing in this game solong all play together

When u reach one of the marked spots, you will see a bar in the upper half of your screen what shows the colors red to blue.
The color of your clothes tells you which color team you are.
When you are in the blue team, the arrow has to be on the blue color on the bar. Is the arrow on red color its conquers from your enemie.
When you stand there a while the arrow will change the color side, means you conquer this spot what workes faster when more guild mates stand/survive there with you.

When a spot is our you will find there a big glass with a crystall in it. Hover the mouse and you will see it change to a hand, means u can gather it.
After u gathered it you will stand on a cart and one of your quests (you took at the entrance) will change. Simple follow the autoroute and when u are done with the quest take it new at the entrance.

Another quest tells you to collect Rare Crystalls. Those you find around the absolutly center on the map. Hand them in where you got the quest.

The third quest is to kill some.

If i forgot something...reply here like Lao did i will edit then

Last edited by Dornara on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dornara
Dornara
Admin
Admin

Characters
Charactername:: Dornara
Class: Marksman
Level::
Immortal Rift map + tactic Left_bar_bleue80/80Immortal Rift map + tactic Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Back to top Go down

Immortal Rift map + tactic Empty Re: Immortal Rift map + tactic

Post by LaoLao Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Basics ask:

How take control of mine? Is staying until change color (big bar) to our color? when it done, how we can move crystal? how we will "drive" them? or it's work automatic (no need a ppl go in it) ? or we must "talk" with a npc (which?) ?.

In next war i try get enough pics for next series of questions ... (it's only i remember now).

Ps: A suggestion for leader team (pt-war) , put all members in same realm and say when and which war will go in. Thanks Embarassed

Last edited by LaoLao on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add sugestion...)

LaoLao
How do I post?
How do I post?

Characters
Charactername:: LaoLao
Class: Mage
Immortal Rift map + tactic Left_bar_bleue78/80Immortal Rift map + tactic Empty_bar_bleue  (78/80)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dornara Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:23 pm

to your suggestion Lao we tryed that and some other things it didnt work
all come to late also when we shout all 5 min in guild chat... be there 30 min befor war start

or sign at forum for war
Dornara
Dornara
Admin
Admin

Characters
Immortal Rift map + tactic Left_bar_bleue80/80Immortal Rift map + tactic Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Back to top Go down

Post by LaoLao Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 pm

About sign, i m sorry, but i cant sure until close time to war if i will be or no available ("close time" is 1 or 2 hours before, no 5 minutes before Smile )

LaoLao
How do I post?
How do I post?

Characters
Charactername:: LaoLao
Class: Mage
Immortal Rift map + tactic Left_bar_bleue78/80Immortal Rift map + tactic Empty_bar_bleue  (78/80)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dornara Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 pm

atm we start form groups half an hour befor war

normaly way for you to become a spot in an group should be to selfinvite on a Leader who shouts for ppl in guild chat

normal should be that minimum the Leaders are on TS
on this way we can fast shift players from one group to another where is better needed

the 2 atk groups should have high lvls and should be good balanced

the collectors are not important to be high lvl or be full group
reason is that u need a full and strong group to kill one standing on a cart (200k HP thats like kill a boss)
Dornara
Dornara
Admin
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum